With more than 3 decades in operation, TIMES-LITE Electrical engineering Sdn Bhd have a recognized reputation for doing business in a responsible way. Success in business is about keeping promises both voluntary and mandatory to customers, employees, communities, suppliers and other stakeholders.
At TIMES-LITE, we pledge to:
- Protect and preserve the environment surrounding project places & onsite space and facilities and the ares where our products are found.
- Assess and adopt business practices which promote sustainability, including reducing waste through recycling and manufacturing process control, while increasing water and energy efficiency.
- Innovate and continue to offer environmentally-friendly products to customers looking for sustainable alternatives to traditional products.
- Ensure a respectful, diverse and safe workplace for employees.
- Uphold the human rights of all individuals associated with TIMES-LITE operations from employees, to third-party partners, to those living in the communities where we do business.
- Share complete, accurate and timely information about our business to stakeholders.
Putting it simply, we promise to do the right thing. To guide us in fulfilling this promise by complying with the law and behaving in an ethical manner, our associates hold themselves accountable to the TIMES-LITE Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.In all places and in all situations TIMES-LITE is committed to doing business with integrity. We never take professional or ethical shortcuts, and our interactions with all businesses, communities and individuals follow the highest standards.